Tinkerbell

09.08.12

Just close your eyes ...

> Just close your eyes ...
you'll be alright...
come morning light.
You and I'll be safe and sound! <

I'm tired of trying, 
sick of crying. 
Yeah, I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying!
And you know what? It's because of you. And you don't even know. It seems like you have this wonderful life and I have nothing. I'm not part of this wonder. I try, to find out who you are. My friends keep saying, you're a danger. You are dangerous. You'd only play with me and all the others. But, I don't care. I guess, I just think that I'd be something special. You wouldn't do this to me, don't you? Because I am me. Because I am different.

Am I? 
I'm sick of crying about you. I mean, you're single and next moment, you're already taken to another bitch - and it's not me. So, I cry until everything inside of me is burning like hellfire. And - how I've said - you don't even know. You know my name, not my story, bro. 
Yeah, I'm smling, because I'm a woman and this means, I need to be strong. Cry and fix my makeup and hair. Go straight and don't look back. Most people think, I'm happy. I've this wonderful life. My wonderful family, my "talent" and all this shit. It all doesn't matters.
No!
I care a crap about all this things! Because inside I'm dying! And nobody's seeing! 

Guess, you also think, I'm alright. I walk around while school, stare at you like you'd be a time bomb that's about to explode. And, you look right back. Just for a few seconds, but you do. You do! 
And that's what you made of me. I'm not that strong girl anymore, that hates guys and isn't interested in them. This girl I know from past, had never cried about somebody, who doesn't deservses it. But, it's past, right?
Something from this old girl is still inside of me. It's fighting and it says, that I need to be strong, because he doesn't deservses me. I never had someone, okay. I never loved someone, okay. 

Friends. Family. They are all right. It was a mistake, meeting you. 
I shall forgive and forget. But, I'm not jesus and I'm not stupid. 

Neither of us wants that this is ending in a bloody war. So, I'll forget, stop dreaming about things that will never happend and move on. I hope I forget you. 




 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen